A reach-in custom closet comes in a variety of widths but it usually has a depth between 22” and 36” making it easily accessible and visible from the room. A custom closet system can help you get the most out of this smaller space.
Common reach-in closet features:
- Multiple hanging areas- double hang for shirts and pants; single hang for longer items
- Adjustable shelving for bags, boxes, sweaters, etc.
- Drawers which add storage capacity that can save dresser space within a bedroom.
- Shoe racks, baskets, or a laundry hamper
- Accessory pieces such as belt / tie racks or valet rods